We think the American people have worked hard and deserve a vacation as well. Most can’t due to the Obama Economy
President Obama was taken by surprise when a local TV journalist from Missouri asked him an unusually tough question during a question-and-answer session. It was part of a brief interview that White House officials thought would be an easy way for the president to get his economic message across to an important swing state.
Instead, the interview turned into a sharp exchange.
The latest example came when Larry Conners of KMOV-TV in St. Louis asked Obama if his extensive travel on Air Force One and his family vacations during economic hard times have left him out of touch.
- Reporter Confronts Pres. Obama About First Family ‘Jetting Around’ On Vacations (mediaite.com)
- Freeloader In Chief Gets A Question (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Obama On Air Force One travel (whoopsies.wordpress.com)
- Obama Gets Called Out on his Family’s Vacations (whitehousedossier.com)
- Everyone Must Sacrifice… Michelle Obama Takes Aspen Ski Vacation a Month After Hawaiian Vacation (thegatewaypundit.com)