Brett Kimberlin’s group Velvet Revolution has offered a $10,000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the attempted SWAT-tings of Mike Stack, Patrick Frey (Patterico), RedState’s Erick Erickson, and … Brett Kimberlin? Well that’s a new one.
Subsequent to inquiries I made this morning, I received the following email from the Montgomery county Maryland public information office:
I searched our 911 call database for the above listed address. There was no call listed for 5/31, nor anything similar to what you described. I then searched each of our 6 districts for the entire day of 5/31 for a murder in progress, murder just occurred or murder occurred earlier call with negative results. I then spoke with our director to determine if this type of incident was brought to his attention recently and it was not.
Interesting point: Kimberlin was interviewed by an ABC News reporter after his alleged SWATting, and apparently didn’t mention it. That reporter did not contact me until June 5, 2012. Her piece came out the next day, on June 6 — 6 days after Kimberlin’s alleged SWATting. Yet he does not appear to have said a word about it to her. Here’s what Kimberlin said, according to reporter Arlette Saenz:
Who is Brett Kimberlin
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
- He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked
- This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media