These reports provide current estimates of the status of discretionary spending and the discretionary limits. Comparisons of these estimates to those provided by the Director of the Congressional Budget Office are also included in these reports.
- Sequestration Update Report for FY 2013 (August 2012) (22 pages, 901 kb)
- Final Sequestration Report for FY 2012 (January 2012) (18 pages, 504 kb)
- Sequestration Update Report for FY 2012 (August 2011) (15 pages, 299 kb)
via The White House.
Editors Note: The report includes a 1 million dollar reduction in the National Drug Intelligence Center which doesn’t Exist
- Read Obama’s Signed Sequestration order (politisite.com)
- The End is Near! WH Claims Sequestration will Affect Agency that don’t Exist! (politisite.com)
- Poking Holes In Obama’s Sequester Report (politisite.com)