Ledger Died Of Accidental Overdose

Ledger Died Of Accidental Overdose
Coroner reports “acute intoxication” led to 28-year-old star’s demise

 FEBRUARY 6–Heath Ledger died of an accidental drug overdose, according to autopsy findings released today by the New York City medical examiner. Toxicology tests revealed that the actor’s January 22 death resulted from “acute intoxication” brought about by his ingestion of six separate drugs, according to the below press release from the ME’s office. Those prescription medications included two sedatives, two painkillers, and two anti-anxiety drugs. “We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications,” the coroner reported. Ledger was found dead last month in a rented Manhattan loft. (1 page)

Actor Heath Ledger Found Dead Brokeback Mountain, Heath Ledger found dead aged 28  R_I_P Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Be the first to comment

Comment on Politisite Story