Albert Milliron is the founder of Politisite.com. Milliron is credentialed by most major news networks for Presidential debates and major Political Parties for political event coverage. Albert has interviewed nearly every candidate for the office of the Presidency since 2004. Albert maintains relationships with the White House and State Department to provide direct reporting from the Administration’s Press team. Albert is the former Public Relations Chairman of the Columbia County Republican Party in Georgia. He is a former Delegate.
Milliron began his media career in 1981 as a radio personality. Prior he worked in the Music Business promoting/booking national acts.
He is a veteran of the US Army Medical Department and the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Psychiatry. He received Commendation for Operation Desert Storm by the United States Medical Command, Held a Professional Clinical Certification. Milliron maintained proficiency in Combat Psychiatry, Clinical Research, and Emergency Mental Health.
Albert is a published researcher with expertise in Seasonal Affective Disorder, Melatonin, Combat Psychiatry, and Addiction . His research is quoted and referenced in hundreds of medical journals and books on the subject. His work is also part of the curriculum at several major universities.
Milliron makes himself available for Media interviews, but for the most part, he is seen in the Spin-Rooms and Press Filing centers during Election season. While not covering Politics, he enjoys his Amateur radio Hobby call-sign AL7KT
Albert N. Milliron in Publications:
- Diurnal and seasonal rhythms of melatonin, cortisol and testosterone in interior Alaska. Arctic Med Res 53:25–34.
- Radical-in-Chief: Barack Obama and the Untold Story of American Socialism By Stanley Kurtz
- Debacle: Obama’s War on Jobs and Growth and What We Can Do Now to Regain Our Future By Grover Glenn Norquist, John R. Lott
- Melatonin: Nature’s Sleeping Pill – Page 121
- Neuroendocrine Correlates of Sleep/Wakefulness
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: Practice and Research
Handbook of Clinical Neurology
- The Human hypothalamus: Basic and Clinical Aspects
American Journal of Epidemiology, Volume 150, Issues 1-6 – Johns Hopkins University. School of Hygiene and Public Health, Society for Epidemiologic Research
- Painting, Firefighting, and Shiftwork – Page 738
- International Journal of Circumpolar Health– Volume 57 – Page 388
- Awareness: Biorhythms, Sleep, and Dreaming
- Melatonin: The Anti-aging Hormone
- Melatonin: Biological Basis of its Function in Health and Disease by S.R. Pandi-Perumal
- Military Medicine – Volume 160 Seasonal Symptoms in the Sub-Arctic
PolitiSite in Books
- The CIA in Hollywood: How the Agency Shapes Film and Television
- Minnesota Law Review- Volume 98, Issues 5-6 – Page 1678
- Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them
- Cuba Under Siege: American Policy, the Revolution and Its People
- I’m from the Government and I’m Here to Kill You: The True Human Cost of Official Negligence
- The Progressive Revolution: History of Liberal Fascism through the Ages